Sorry just want to get this off my chest

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrskeith2b, 20 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrskeith2b

Mrskeith2b Member

Hey well I'm in week 4 and stuggling tonight been 100% this week however I can't stop thinking about chocolate and with Easter coming up all I keep seeing is chocolate my sister bought me one ( she knows I'm on diet think she just done it to tempt me ) but what I really miss is chips

And went on scales and mine say the same as what my weigh in usually say and I have only lost 2 pounds

Ow well that's my moan weigh in tomorrow think I might just go for a bath to cheer me up
    Thanks for listening ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I have 2 words for you hunni (oh, and a hug :hug99:)

Wedding dress :D

Chocolate will still be there when you've finished dieting. You've done brilliantly so far. Put that egg somewhere you can't see it ( better yet, get someone else to hide it for you!)

Hope you have a nice bath!

4. imelda1

imelda1 New Member

hi,

Im new here only joined yesterday but just wanted to tell you to stay strong.....compared to me you are an angel.....i only joineds SW on Monday......and today couldnt stand the temptation any longer and hit a chinese buffett and easter eggs:break_diet:.....im sooooooooo annoyed at myself and more so because I truley thought this would be a breeze!!!

so keep your chin up and keep up the good work.....nothing wrong with thinking about chocolate....its teh eating it (in huge amounts like me) that counts xx

5. Mrskeith2b

Mrskeith2b Member

Thanks keep thinking about wedding dress ;)
    Think I'll take the egg into work let them eat it

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    put that egg unwrapped on a desk and waych the bedlam begin!

7. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    let someone else get fat on that easter egg you have come to far to waist it on food that won't last 2 mins and you will guilty about. go treat yourself to a none food gift for easter.
    give the egg away anyone will do friend work college,family even postman or local shop. just get rid of the nasty pile of fat shaped as a egg.
    your sister doesn't need to know you haven't ate it. to be honest if she did do it for temptation let her thing you ate it and still lose weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.