Sorry just want to get this off my chest

Hey well I'm in week 4 and stuggling tonight been 100% this week however I can't stop thinking about chocolate and with Easter coming up all I keep seeing is chocolate my sister bought me one ( she knows I'm on diet think she just done it to tempt me ) but what I really miss is chips

And went on scales and mine say the same as what my weigh in usually say and I have only lost 2 pounds

Ow well that's my moan weigh in tomorrow think I might just go for a bath to cheer me up
Thanks for listening ;)

I have 2 words for you hunni (oh, and a hug :hug99:)

Wedding dress :D

Chocolate will still be there when you've finished dieting. You've done brilliantly so far. Put that egg somewhere you can't see it ( better yet, get someone else to hide it for you!)

Hope you have a nice bath!

hi,

Im new here only joined yesterday but just wanted to tell you to stay strong.....compared to me you are an angel.....i only joineds SW on Monday......and today couldnt stand the temptation any longer and hit a chinese buffett and easter eggs:break_diet:.....im sooooooooo annoyed at myself and more so because I truley thought this would be a breeze!!!

so keep your chin up and keep up the good work.....nothing wrong with thinking about chocolate....its teh eating it (in huge amounts like me) that counts xx

Thanks keep thinking about wedding dress ;)
Think I'll take the egg into work let them eat it

put that egg unwrapped on a desk and waych the bedlam begin!

let someone else get fat on that easter egg you have come to far to waist it on food that won't last 2 mins and you will guilty about. go treat yourself to a none food gift for easter.
give the egg away anyone will do friend work college,family even postman or local shop. just get rid of the nasty pile of fat shaped as a egg.
your sister doesn't need to know you haven't ate it. to be honest if she did do it for temptation let her thing you ate it and still lose weight.

Back