Sorry to be cheeky but......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by magliz, 27 June 2009 Social URL.

1. magliz

magliz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Would anyone like to sponsor me in a 10k run in Oct. It's for Cancer Research. I'm challenging myself to do is as I need to focus on my weight loss and felt this would help (or kill me).:cry:
    Another struggling weight loss friend and I are taking part together, we will probably walk/run it as its an off road, hilly course.:eek::eek::eek:
    I know in this economical climate, the last thing people want is to be pestered for money, so I will understand if people decide no. But even £1 would help me to target.
    Just wish us luck, I will keep you posted on our training,
    Maggie

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 27 June 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi there

Youre not allowed to post lilnks for sponsorship in your posts, you can however post a link to your page in your signature.

Ive edited your post.

If you have any queries please contact me or any Admiin

Starlight

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    If you personally are fund raising i.e taking part in a charity event to raise money for your chosen charity by running, walking, cycling, mountain climbing etc then you are welcome to post a link in your signature to promote your personal challenge.

5. magliz

magliz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry, I didn't know I was I couldn't post that type of thread. Thanks for sorting it out for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.