Sorry

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Hi guys
Sorry for my absence , have been through a bit of a hairy time and ended up going through 2 emergency operations and spending a period of time I'n hdu!
Any way i am back now alas, not thinner for all the stress and hosp food, but looking for some motivation to get back on the wagon and stop eating everything I'n site!
I've missed the forum so gonna spend the next couple of days catching up on posts
Abi x x

hi hun am quite new here been speakin with some lovely people look 4ward to hearing from u x

Abi I hope you are now very well and nice to have you back take care

Welcome back Abi! Hope you're feeling a little better now. xx

welcome back hun...hope your feeling much better ..we missed you x

Thanks guys i do feel better than o did as I've also had an iron infusion now so hopefully that will start kicking I'n as my hb and ferritin were 6 &5 :-/
Look like the bride if chuckie lol
I haven't managed to catch up on all the 100 odd posts I'd subscribed to but you all sound like you've done wonderfully!
Well done and a big pat on the back one and all x x x x
I , however have managed to put on 7 lbs from eating rubbish instead of proper meals Grrrrr so feel free to kick me up the bum i so need some motivation at the moment.
Thinking of trying discovery instead of pro points for a while to mix things up, any tips, advice or what not to do's will be gratefully recieved

Thanks for the kind words guys x x

Back