Sorry

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Hello all I hope you are ok..

Was having a good week til sunday when we had to go and say final goodbye to Pauls nana who died this morning,was all very sad and I must say I struggled to get back on track...

Im gna start a fresh tomm and hope all will be ok for next monday - i sts again this week - after sunday no suprise really at hossie on chelsea all day and its a trot!

Sorry for ranting on and I need a firm kick to get motivated at the min I feel really stuck :(

Hope all having a better time diet wise than me lol

So firm kick ladies as from tomm ill be back... Living at mums and using a laptop which I hate lol

Anyhoo thats all for now!
xxxx

what a sad time understandable that the diet was last thing on your mind hope you can get back on track tomorrow all the best hun x

Thanks guys!
Yh Ill be ok but may not weigh next week lol
x

sorry to hear of your loss :(

don't be too hard on yourself - you're going through a difficult time, so a few days off is excusable...and if you have a gain you'll lose it again when you're ready.

Oh bless you, I'm sorry to hear your news, am in exactly the same situation as my Nana died on sunday too.
I'd just say that your emotions are controlling your eating at the moment and don't be too hard on yourself about that. Give it a few more days and you'll soon be back in the swing of things.
x

sorry for ur loss claire.
thinking of u hun.
as much as we all want to do this diet to the book and lose the weight and get to our own ideas of the perfect weight sometimes in life there are things that are simply more important.
dont beat urself up over it. It happens to us all at some point.
not one of us are perfect. if we were, well, we wouldnt be here to begin with right? lol
u know u will get back on track so take the time u personally need and jump back on board.
u can do it :)

Thanks All.....

Im aiming to maintain now I think, gna be a hard week esp as Paul is off work and wanting to family things :(

I will try my best not to gain but maintain!xxx

that's a good idea claire. Sorry to hear about your loss, hugs to you both x

yh holding me back tho :(

Back