Sort of Day One!

lhs78

Hi All,
OK I am sort of stating today as i am still waiting for my bumper pack to arrive! The order completed this morning, so hopefully I should receive it tomorrow! Anyway I wanted to start today as first day at work etc, so I am low carbing today and tomorrow up until getting the pack, so I have had for breakfast some chicken and a cheese string!! For lunch I'm gonna have a salad and then gonna make a soup for dinner. Really just want to get onto the shakes but at least this will help get me into ketosis quicker!
I weighed in this morning, took my measurements and also took photos, not a pretty sight!!
So officially I have 39 pounds to loose, I would love to get to goal by 25th March, as it is my hubbys bday,
I'm so excited to see the weight falling off!!

Hi hun and welcome!

Great idea to start low carbing before you get your packs!

dont forget to post up your before pics in our sticky thread before during after

you will find my hideous pics on there, and im in my undies!

good luck hun!

Thanks all, I've stuck to low carb stuff all day so far and just have a low carb veg soup for dinner, so calories will probalby match what the shakes etc add up to in a day. Been rubbish with the water side though, I've had 3 cups of tea and one pint of water, rubbish!! Will try and have a couple of pints during this evening and always drink a pint throughout the night anyway.
Really want the shakes to arrive! When I log on to the website it just says that the order is complete, but nothing else. I've not received an email either. Will I get a tracking number from Interlink?

im still waiting for my packs ordered friday, still not arrived, heres hoping for tomorrow
but i have been low carbing and high protein and plenty of water :)

Back