(Sort of) newbie

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bobbin, 20 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Cambridge Diet
    Hello, just wanted to pop onto the WW area to say hi. I've done WW a few times, and last year I got to the point where I wasn't committed at all. Took drastic action and started CD in Jan, lost 3 stone and then lost the will to live as needed to feel like I could eat normally again. So, 2 weeks ago rejoined WW to lose the remaining stone. I'm hoping to meet some new friends on here, I've been on Minimins since Jan but usually in the Cambridge area. I'm also looking for a bit of motivation as struggled with the past 2 weeks.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi Hun, I did CD too but now moved to SW. Good luck xx
  4. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save

Welcome to WW! Were a friendly bunch here although I dont think the forum is quite as busy as the CD ones! There are quite a few exCD/LL/LTers here as well so plenty of advice and support for you.

A lot of people on here keep a diary if u want to do that? It really helps to keep me going anyway.

Good luck with your WW journey and I look forward to hearing how u r getting on :)
  5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello hun,i remember seeing you in the cd bit when i was doing cd,i done the same as you with ww,done it so many times! i am here if you need any help hun
  6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi lovey,good luck and welcomexx
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.