(Sort of) newbie

Bobbin

Needs a flattering photo
Hello, just wanted to pop onto the WW area to say hi. I've done WW a few times, and last year I got to the point where I wasn't committed at all. Took drastic action and started CD in Jan, lost 3 stone and then lost the will to live as needed to feel like I could eat normally again. So, 2 weeks ago rejoined WW to lose the remaining stone. I'm hoping to meet some new friends on here, I've been on Minimins since Jan but usually in the Cambridge area. I'm also looking for a bit of motivation as struggled with the past 2 weeks.

Hiya

Welcome to WW! Were a friendly bunch here although I dont think the forum is quite as busy as the CD ones! There are quite a few exCD/LL/LTers here as well so plenty of advice and support for you.

A lot of people on here keep a diary if u want to do that? It really helps to keep me going anyway.

Good luck with your WW journey and I look forward to hearing how u r getting on :)

Hello hun,i remember seeing you in the cd bit when i was doing cd,i done the same as you with ww,done it so many times! i am here if you need any help hun

Back