SOS

Sarah2439

Hi guys,

I'm having a real down day today. :cry:

I weighed myself this morning and I've actually gained 1/2lb, so now I'm having a fat day. I dont know how I've managed to gain, but I've just come off nights so it might be something to do with that. I've slogged myself at the gym this morning (or should I say my best mate beast me with in an inch or my life, the fitness freak she is) so not only do I feel fat, I'm hurting all over.:gen147:

I was wondering what everyone else does to get through the bad days? Do you have any pick me up ideas to stop me chucking in the towel and stuffing my face, or getting drunk which is what I really feel like doing.

Oh no! Panic not Sarah, I've realized sometimes my weight goes up but the back down! What stage are you in? And do you weigh yourself daily or weekly?? Just so I can get the big picture x

Sarah

YOU CAN DO THIS!! :)

Do not waste your day ... you've been to the gym already, which is brilliant. Eat a chicken, drink your bodyweight in water and surround yourself with virtual Dukanneers.

I know it's hard but believe me (and you already know this anyway), if you fall off the food wagon and/or get drunk, you will feel a whole lot worse tomorrow.

You are worth this. Stick with it, girlfriend.

P x

I weigh myself daily, first thing on a morning after a toilet visit, I just can believe I've gone back up the scales!!

Sorry for moaning guys, I'll be fine again tomoz I'm sure, just having a rough day n feeling rubbish n sorry for myself!!:needhug:

I stopped weighing myself daily to be fair I do it once a week as so many factors can alter it daily :( as the fabulous Pauline says drink plenty of water , it will still be working in the background :) big Dukan hugs to you :) xx

YOU CAN DO THIS. Half a pound could be anything - water weight, TOM related etc. It will come off if you stick with it, so don't do yourself some real damage by caving!

Also, the gym session is the right response in my book. And the pain will be good pain! Think of this as a long-term process or it will get you down! It's a marathon and not a sprint :)

Agree with all of the above!! If I could remember every day I have felt like caving over the last 9 months!!! Honestly though it lasts no longer than a day and usually only a few moments but it can be hard to stay strong. . Agree that you will feel a million times worse if you cheat - stick with it and sending you loads of hugs as they are calorie free and usually come with a smile! x

Sarah,

half a pound is a large glass of water! Or a trip to the loo ;-) You have not 'gained' anything. Unfortunately our weight does fluctuate and does not go down every day on Dukan, as the others have explained. Don't give up and if you know you have stuck to the rules then you WILL see the weight go down, maybe tomorrow, maybe later. My weight used to stall / go up for about 5 days in a row without fial before dropping drastically one day. If I look at my own curve from last eyar it is a wild zig-zag, but the overall trend was down.

250 grams - that's all it is
that could be water, TOM, a bump in the carpet, or a dodgy spring in the scales.

You are fine. There is nothing to worry about.

Agree with all above, now give youself a wee shake and resort to a weekly weigh in I am totally the same, one bad weigh in and I feel rubbish, but you haven't given up, so well done you

Now, onwards and upwards missus - you can do this!!

Linzois
x

This is the reason I've given up daily weighings! Plus, fear not - last time I weighed it looked as though I was STS for the whole week, and after I peed a second time I jumped on the scales again and I was down 1.6lbs over what they had shown 1/2 hour before! :) See how tricky the scales can be??

Scales are evil! Even when you have been squeaky clean, they don't always show you the truth! :angeldevil:

If only there was another way to measure regularly, cm's is good but takes too long and I am impatient!

Hee hee

Linzois
x

Back