** SOS ***

*Sparkles*

**2015 is my Year!**
Help!!!

I've been off plan for 2 weeks and I've been soooo bad!!

I've got a wheat intolerance and have had every kind of wheat based thing you can imagine. I'm bloated and fed up but why can't I get back on track?

I was 2lb away from my stone award and scared to look on the scales.

Need help ... Kick up the backside or wise words before another week descends into kaos!!

take a step back and remember why you're doing the plan in the first place

you've done really well so far, almost a stone is a great loss so keep going, face the scales and get back on plan xx

Don't think about what you've done, that's in the past & can't be changed, but you can chose what you eat/drink tomorrow. Plan now what you're going to have for your meals tomorrow & the following days that will help you get back on track. Put in some of your favourite meals, don't let yourself feel deprived.

So what if you've gained a few lbs, you've lost nearly as stone & that's a big achievement.

It happened, move forward and get back on track, good that your going to class tonight. I would re read your books, plan your meals and crack on x

Ok so my restart didnt go to plan...

Im going back to class tonight ... looking like a 3lb gain but Im accepting it and moving on!!

Best thing you can do. Put the last two weeks behind you, go to class tonight and can I recommend starting a food diary as well? It's a really great way of keeping yourself on track and is not time consuming like some people think. It will take a couple of minutes a day but could make all the difference to you. Hope you have a really good week x

Best thing you can do. Put the last two weeks behind you, go to class tonight and can I recommend starting a food diary as well? It's a really great way of keeping yourself on track and is not time consuming like some people think. It will take a couple of minutes a day but could make all the difference to you. Hope you have a really good week x

Yeah definitely agree!

I normally do and quite enjoy filling it all in so will be re starting this! I've a weekend if nightshifts to get thru too but will get there!

Back