SOS

Windy

Hello, hope you are all well on this sunny June day (not here obviously). This is a cry for help.
I did Lighter Life from September to Feb and lost 5.5 stone. Great.
I didnt complete the programme and have now put on over 2 stone. Closer to 2.5 stone probably. I am so upset. So fat and feel so ugly and a failure. Ive stopped taking an interest in my looks and am only wearing my baggiest clothes.
I started WW a few weeks ago and managed it for 2 weeks. 7lbs off which is great. I have now put that back on (yep in 2 more weeks) through binging and secret eating.
I have some SS packs leftover from before so am going to attempt to start tomorrow.
I have a big party in 2 weeks from Saturday and do not want to be cowering in the corner with a scowl on my face.
I just hope i can get through tomorrow.

Good luck - if you mind is in the right place you can do it! :)

Get your head right and the rest will follow! You have done so well to lose what you have already. You can do it.

Hi, I don't usually post but just lurk! but I feel I must to your post. Please don't be so down on yourself you have so many positives to focus on. You have lost 3 stone ok you've gained some but you could have put on 3 stone from your starting weight. I believe that beauty is inside and outside. Be proud of who you are and what you have achieved.

Back