SotW Goodies

I put in cous cous chicken and mushroom mugshot this week. now feel guilty as it was all I could spare because I'm skint and didnt like them much :S

there mainly fruit in ours and most of it is going off my dh hates it when I win.
I usually take a packet of something but I like the idea of pamper stuff or spices cause we have a few men.
was thinking of one of those in inspriation cards
I;m gonna try harder with sow basket because I think it would be nice to get something different

I can't understand people putting manky fruit in as you can see who puts what in... apart from I just wouldn't do it because it's not nice, I wouldn't have the cheek either. Only been going 3 weeks but I buy something specifically for the basket and I try to get something a bit different as I've noticed it's mainly oranges, apples or brown bananas go in ;)

we have a right mix in ours - tins of toms/chickpeas, cans of pop, jelly, fruit, pastas and stuff - and as you all say - some old fruit!!!

tonight im taking 2 special k bars - they are low syns, and all i had in to take! eeek!!! at least i put in the basket, about 50 people come and there is never 50 things in the basket. Its pitiful sometimes!

im going to think more about my basket offerings in future!!

I had the 'pleasure' of winning the SOW basket last week. When I got it home there was two pieces of fruit (and a sachet of jelly) in there that were worth having out of about 20. And one of those was the orange that I took in because I'm not much of a fan (I get a weekly veg box). I don't necessarily think there's any problem with taking in something you don't like, because we all have different tastes - just as long as it is of good enough quality for someone to eat.

I think I'm going to start taking something other than fruit. I really enjoyed having the jelly - made a nice change and xomething I will be adding to my shopping from now on!

Back