Souffle's 'Gain The Skinny' Diary

Thank you. Finding the temptations hard to resist today. Chocolate is calling me. I'm having a very stressful and tiring day so maybe that's why

My two 12.5hr shifts at work have not gone well. I gave into temptation yesterday by eating chocolate and biscuits that were laid out in the staff room and today I had a Pear Crumble. I feel really disappointed with myself.

I'm hoping I can behave myself for the next couple of days before weigh in as I really don't want a gain before xmas!

well done on just dance :)
i keep meaning to make scan bran cake but still havent.. how much are they in H&B?

I've just picked up some scan bran from Holland & Barrett they were £1.55 a packet and second packet half price, £2.32 for two packets. Everything was buy one get one half price in there today.

Andi

I've probably had toooooo many syns this week. I've got weigh in tonight and the Xmas party/taster night. We were told we didn't have to be SW friendly with the food so I've made some gorgeous lemon drizzle cakes and choc chip cakes with melted cadbury topping. I licked the bowl AND "tested" about 5 cakes but still feel positive about a good loss tonight because of all the scan bran I have been scoffing! Hoping to be 14st 7lbs *fingers crossed*

I lost 5lbs!!!!!!!! Now 14st 5.5lbs! :)

Thank you. I'm ecstatic! x

It's magic! I don't care that it tastes like sht! :)

It's easier to eat x

I don't even want to know what damage has been done over the past few days :-/

I haven't updated my diary for a while because I've been quite busy but here's a quick update:

I put on 5.5lbs over Christmas taking me back up to 14st 11lbs. Last week I lost 2.5lbs and this week I have lost 3.5lbs which has taken me back to my pre-Christmas weight and the lowest weight I can ever remember being!

This is my 7th week and I'm still enjoying it and still focussed and looking forward to getting into the 13 stone zone!

I now swear by Scan Bran as it helps me with amazing losses so I am using it as my HEXb most days.

Back