Soup : Bowl or Mug??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Karen1972, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

How do you prefer to eat your soup? bowl or mug?

I eat the same flavour soup twice a day - LL thai chilli. I am always very clear on how i want to eat it - bowl or mug, depending on my mood i will always go for one or t'other. I'm just making mine in a bowl at the moment - but yesterday it HAD to be a mug!!! Strange eh?! It changes constantly!

How do you eat yours?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

In a mug - used to be a bowl, but takes too long with all the running around I do!! :p If I have the time, I have them as crisps! :D
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    If I Want to take my time it is a bowl and if in a hurry a Mug:D
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Always mug as I like to hold the hot mug in my hands.
  6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up

Me too, though I tried it in a bowl but by the time id got half way through it was always in a mug.
  7. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

I'm also really fussy about the spoon i eat it with too... i had to go out and buy soup spoons especially, and i only have black pepper with it in a bowl but never in a mug!
  8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save

Ditto. Also if I'm on my own in a mug - with family or friends often in a bowl!
  9. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Snap - on my own at lunchtime I have it in a mug, if I'm having later on with the rest of the family, I have it in a bowl.
  10. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

mug with a spoon to make a slurp noise !!
  11. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Soup + PH = thick soup in a bowl! :D
  12. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    I always had mine in a oversized mug with a long handled spoon in for the odd spoonful. Always took the particular mug and spoon with me wherever I went.

Dizzy x
  13. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Ohh defo always in a mug and always the same one...however that one got broken the other day now i always have it outta my big starbucks mug...
  14. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Yes its strange I have never had soup in a mug with a spoon until I started LL but that's how I have mine and never deviate ! I think being so flipping cold most of the time that it's about holding the hot mug.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.