Soup, specifically. Help please

Kiika

Hello fellow S&Sers! :)

Last time I did S&S I ordered lots of the soups (forgetting while ordering that I dont "do" soup lol). I have 19 left and I listed them on eBay but I really dont think they are going to sell.

If I have to keep them, I dont want to waste them so please could you all give me some lovely ideas to make them more appealing to me and less "soup-like" LOL!! :D

Here's a few things I have tried so far:

- Adding chilli / curry powder but still eating as soup
- Using less water, adding curry powder and mixing with veggies as a kind of curry
- Thought of using some chichen soup (with browning added) as a kind of chicken gravy to have with chick & veg meal?? (not tried it but will do if I must keep soup)

uh... that's all I could think of. Any ideas anyone???

Thanks in advance!! :)

Kiika said:
Hello fellow S&Sers! :)

Last time I did S&S I ordered lots of the soups (forgetting while ordering that I dont "do" soup lol). I have 19 left and I listed them on eBay but I really dont think they are going to sell.

If I have to keep them, I dont want to waste them so please could you all give me some lovely ideas to make them more appealing to me and less "soup-like" LOL!! :D

Here's a few things I have tried so far:

- Adding chilli / curry powder but still eating as soup
- Using less water, adding curry powder and mixing with veggies as a kind of curry
- Thought of using some chichen soup (with browning added) as a kind of chicken gravy to have with chick & veg meal?? (not tried it but will do if I must keep soup)

uh... that's all I could think of. Any ideas anyone???

Thanks in advance!! :)

Could you use them more as a sauce?? The mushroom or veg one with protein adding veg?

Yeah I was thinking that too :) I'll probably do that once or twice but I dont wanna combine too meals too often as I struggle to have only 4! Lol

Any other ideas you can think of? x

Kiika said:
Yeah I was thinking that too :) I'll probably do that once or twice but I dont wanna combine too meals too often as I struggle to have only 4! Lol

Any other ideas you can think of? x

There is a thread where someone says they do popadoms with them? Make a paste on grease proof paper and stick in the oven?
Can't remember who it was or what thread, I think it was someone's diary as it was their OH that did it?
Have a wee look out for it?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
There is a thread where someone says they do popadoms with them? Make a paste on grease proof paper and stick in the oven?
Can't remember who it was or what thread, I think it was someone's diary as it was their OH that did it?
Have a wee look out for it?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah I tried searching for ideas but couldn't find anything specific. I'll have another look for it. Thanks :)

Back