Soup yes or no???

DAL

Hi all.

Going to try the soup tonight but everyone keeps saying how bad it is.

Just want something hot and savory. :cry:

Never had much of a sweet tooth.

Hope ur all getting on well and getting close to ur targets.

Soup is ok its just not something I enjoy. But you must try it to judge for yourself. I enjoy vanilla hot with coffee to keep me warm.:)

Hiya Dal!

Hope your doing good!

Personnally I loved the Chicken soup!!!

I had it every night and added a pinch of pepper

Hi,

Offically the chemists will say not to add any salt, pepper etc. But I did and I know lots of people that did and it did not affect weight loss.

I added curry powder, cumin powder, cayene pepper, paprika, white pepper, parsely and anything else that was in my cupboard! lol

I also made it with double water... it lasted longer and I liked it better!

Have an open mind, and if you dont like it tonight, try it again in a week or 2.

When i first tried it I gagged, but then I loved it after a while!!

GOOD LUCK XOX

yep i liked it 2
i know u not allowed put anything in it but i put pepper in it

enjoy

Chicken Soup - yummy :D

I didn't mind the soup was nice and warming. It tastes better with abit of pepper.

thanks all, looks like im having it with pepper and may stock up on the others that u had (thefutureisbright)

Yeah I used to like it, with a pinch of chilli, not had it this time but may do tonight as I'm so so cold!

Yes I like the soup and have one a day. I make it with 500ml of hot water...whizz it so that there are no lumps YUK!

I never put anything at all in any of my shakes...keep them as they should be...I know others have done and it hasnt affected them, but knowing my body, I would be the ONE person that it would affect and I wasnt willing to take that risk!!

It is nice and warming and just nice on a cold night like this.

Let us know what you though of it though.

Yes I like the soup and have one a day. I make it with 500ml of hot water...whizz it so that there are no lumps YUK!

Why didn't i think of that? The lumps were what made me gag the one time i tried it!
Also i am in a position to try it again if i want as i have an extra shake left over from last oct. But i was wondering what do you do if you try the soup, a flapjack, or even a flavour of shake and you can't drink/eat it as it's that bad? Do you miss that meal?
Or am i being too anal on not getting your new supplies a day early?:D NEVER
Routine i couldn't live without it!

Ok, just had 1st soup on re start, how come I liked it before and now, I'm really not liking it?!!

I love the chicken soup and have it every night for my dinner. Have also tried it with a pinch of chilli flakes in it to give it a bit of spice. Good luck with your weight loss. xx

I did like the soup at first but because I'm not really hot drinks person sort of gave up on it to go back to the chocolate. However, saying that I am not a hot drinks person - I had my first Hot Choc tonight and it was delish :D

i have had shakes all week so i thought i wud give the chicken soup a try. was worried about it after the bad comments but i thought it was luvly!im more of a savoury person an thought this has more taste than the shakes.it felt like a real treat!!

For me the soup has just been too yeuchy. Hate,hate,hate it!!!! I tried it several times but still cannot face it. Give me a yeuchy flapjack anyday!

250ml hot water with soup- in the blender on a low pulse any more it all comes out ..no lumps then!
then i add the soup to a pan and 250mls more water and heat
with a pinch of sage and pepper mm

Back