1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by festivalfairy, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Ok so I had a bash at making some soup and its yum! All i put in it is spring greens, carrots, potato, onion and celery. I made up about 600mls of stock the stock was powdered just added 2 teaspoons is this syn free??? Sorry if this is in the wrong thread just dont wanna eat loads of it if its like 3 syns x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim fast
    all stock is free as far as i am aware, i know oxo etc is. so EAT :)
  4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I think the knorr granules are 1/2 or 1 tsp so i added 2 so 1 syn which is still excellent for this soup. Sorry for the questions i feel like im not dieting hahaha cause the soup is so thick cause of the potatos ha ha x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.