Soup

True though Lizzie, maybe its like freezing veg. Keeps the nutrients in! Im not totally sure i think you just mae it as normal and put it in the freezer, think Garry said he used 250ml water. Dont blame me if its wrong though hun lol xx

mmm sounds nice,you could use those lolly sticks from better ware or similar what you can make orange ones in lol,loved those as a kid.Im definitely gonna try that in summer.

xxx

I mix mine from a paste (starting with cold) and add little bits of boiled water at a time. Instead of the normal amount of water I put in roughly a pint. I also keep re-boiling the kettle between additions.... dont know if it helps but it makes it really hot. Also add pepper and paprika.

I love the soup, it's all I have, I can't stomach the shakes, I add one shake of cayenne pepper, black pepper and a smidgen of mild curry powder.... it has a hell of a kick. :eek:

Obviously I don't have it for breakfast....I don't have my first one until 1pm

I don't think even I could drink one in the morning:D

hey i tried the soup gain by accident (opened the rong packet and didnt want to watse it) and i actuaaly really enjoyed it. it smelled really strong chickeny and i put cayenne pepper and mixed tikka powder in it and it was actually really nice.... i am very surprised as when i had it before it made me gag, but it actually felt like a proper meal x

While the cats away hey, having a go at the man with the soup fetish, I see:cry::D xx
Did anyone try the frozen choccy shake :whistle:nice arent they:D
Anyone tried the vanilla with a 1/4 tsp of paprika, Awsome!;)

Step 1: mix and place in freezer
Step 2: thats it
X:p

:eek:Until it freezes is normally good,:p dont know about the nutrients, I had one to play with so I played. I didnt enjoy it to be honest:rolleyes: x

I read on the CD forum that if you put it in the microwave it can destroy the nutrients, but no mention of when its frozen. I've got a CD tetra in the freezer as we speak. That is my tea!

whats the point of a lot of things we would be stuck in the dark ages if it were'nt for scientists like me now freeze it and enjoy it.:p
250ml of water but could maybe do less, maybe 200.

I know , I am as well xxx:p

Back