Soup

I did get 6 soups for my first week i tried a chick & mush urgg disgusting then tried leek &potatoe again did not like at all it was a struggle to drink it. i took them back to my cdc and exchanged them for shakes so i am finding it very hard as on shakes all the time.

good luck all

Well I make the soup to the recipes in the sticky board, however I mix it in a hard water bottle so I know that it won't open. I shake for about 45 seconds...and I don't use "boiled" kettle water. I do just turn the temp. down on my kettle though so the water is quite warm not not boiling hot. Just add 125 mls to start then the soup ( so it doesn't stick the the bottom) shake to death...then out it in a cup ( which the soup is thick) then I add 250ml to the container (shake) to get the rest out....and then mixed in the big cup...and viola!

I must admit the only soups I really like are the leek and potato, chick and mushroom and mushroom...the rest I an not keen on. And the broccoli cheese I could only just keep it down.

j

I wish I could stomach the soups but really cant they made me feel so ill when I tried, would love something savoury.

i only like the spicy tomato... oriental chilli is ok... i was thinking of trying mushroom but not sure i remembered to order any... ha. oops.

abz xx

Back