Soup

missy3

starving!
I posted a few days ago saying i was going to refeed as im poor, i decided against it, abd have carried on thankfully! .. i've just had to learn not to spend my money on crap!
On a possitive note.. i found shakes under my bed to last another 6 days.. so i wont have to buy some til after pay day.

Had soup for breakfast in work at 7.45am.. not advisable yuk!!

I'm glad you can stay on LT if that's you're preference and much as I love the soup at night, the thought of having it for breakfast is yuk!

Hi missy great news you are managing to do some more..couple of sites that may help with the money thing and I have no invested interest in them other than they help me are moneysaving expert, U switch for energy and frugal living uk...not sure if you have Aldi over there but my last family bill for the other 3 was just under £40..with mine in usually it only adds max of another £10 so LT is dearer for me food wise but not alchol wise lol
That gave pack lunches with wholemeal bread, fruit, ham, OJ, yoghurts.
Dinners like shepherds pie, chicken tortillas, pasta, tuna fishcakes. lasagne, jacket potatoes and beans.
Their little thingextras like crisps, biscuits & sweets.
I wasn't sure about the shop at first and gradually tried new things..I save a fortune now because such a reduced temptation to buy things that aren't on the list that I made planned on their weeks menu.
I promise I am not a sales person for Aldi or the other sites lol just helped me out.

lol Thanx for the advice, Im 22 and still live at home so mummy and daddy sort all those things out for me lol..:p i can hardy cope with my money with everyday things to pay out, let alone if i had bills.. oh i dread to think!

lol I am envious x

So am I ... I have two little ones, 5 and 2, so luckily I am out of the nappy stage but their food alone costs a bomb. I'm just pleased that they don't really have a sweet tooth. major thing for me after the mortgage is my £850 nursery bill. or least it is this month... takes into account 1 week of holiday club for the eldest for half term...
Scares me to think about it

oh ferret I know that feeling I payed more for childcare than mortgage for ages. Now both at school 10 & 7 and only really just getting over that financial drain...thanks to using sites like I said before and leaving main stream supermarkets behind me.

Back