soups

sarahb2

Hiya, can anyone recommend the soups?? I had the LT ones but I hated them awful taste. Think I will order a couple next time I get some, but love to know what the rest of you think x

You can try potato soup or veggie soup. I forgot which thread is that but I know I have read of these two here in mini mins.

Exante dont do a potato soup......they do a veg, thai chicken, mushroom or tomato & basil.....potato is high carb so would knock u out of ketosis.

Everyones tastes are diifferent, personally i liked them all except the tomato one but after a week couldnt eat them any more.

Maybe get a couple with ur order or order the mixed pack to try all the products.

A lot of people add flavour such as spices, curry pepper etc to shake them up a bit...but its up to finding what works for you.

Good luck and happy tasting!

X

Stephie77 xxx

hi hun, it was my first day on exante yesterday and my 2nd today, i had thai chicken yesterday for lunch and was pleasantly supprised( i felt full afterwards) and was thinking it would be the texture of a cup-a-soup but it was thick and creamy xx

I'm intrigued by the soups for when I want something hot! I did cd and hated the soups they were always grainy (no matter how I mixed them) and watery plus made me want bread. So I've avoided them and just do shakes and bars got my first delivery of exante between 9.40 and 10.40 yea!! Can't wait a little excited! Xx

i hated the soups... sickly sickly creamyness... similar to whats in the shakes but to me it just tastes oh so wrong in soup. The mushroom was tolerable for me (i love mushroom soup so that could be why) but the rest were a complete disaster.

Saying that everyone is different x

Mamakash said:
Never thought about curry powder . Going to try that . I need a tablespoon of chilli flakes in mine but they are all ok I even kinda like the tomato one ( mushroom however deffo needs curry powder ! )

Mushrooms me favourite! Love that we all have different tastes! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love the soups, let's me take it to work like a 'cup a soup' without feeling like a freak. Order of preference; Thai chicken, mushroom, veg, tomato.

I dare someone to offer the tomato as their favourite!

Start 14'7. WI1 -11. WI2 -4. WI3 -2

They are okay, I eat them because I know it will help me lose weight. I am starting to dislike the little bits of carrot in the veggie soup though. :p

hi l changed from lipotrim to exante and the soups are so much nicer, l always use a blender to mix them and add pepper, the lpt ones made me feel physically sick and l had to change them, also the exante bars are yummy and so filling hope this helps xxx

Back