Total Solution Soups

**boo**

I must admit after doing LT a few years ago I was dreading the soup on exante but have been pleasantly surprised by all the ones I have tried ..,, just tomato and basil to go (tomorrow )

Awesome stuff! Really makes the diet so much easier to do when you don't hate every product, doesn't it? xD

Defiantly !! Love everything else just gotta try vanilla shake tomorrow ( not a big vanilla fan) but hoping I like it just as much as the others

Gonna try it on it's own first , then try the coffee idea ! Good thing is , I've been in the house since starting 3 days ago and haven't even been tempted at all to pick !

You've got more willpower than me! First time I tried a VLCD I started on a week off from work as I thought it'd be a better idea... wrong! Too many tempations around the house so well done, lovely!!

Tbh I don't eat that much ... I just eat the wrong things. At wrong times , skip meals etc ! So I need to discipline myself to having regular meal times and better meals !

So far have only tasted mushroom and thai chicken but they were both lovely!

I havent tried the soups yet, only on day 2.... The vanilla shake is ok but thats the only shake Ive tried.... tried both bars, not overly keen on the choc orange one as find it has a strange aftertaste, but the other one I love! Think I need to have some soup tonight, gona go for the thai chicken I think..... :)

I'm
On day 3 now ! I love the nut bar - I sit for over 20mins picking at it yum yum . Not tried vanilla yet that's tomorrow *gulp* I hate vanilla but who knows I may like it and can always add coffee like some people have said !
Keep it up xx

The vanilla LT made me literally spit it straight back out all over myself... wasn't pretty! But the vanilla Exante is my absolute favourite so give it a try - only way you'll find out! :)

**boo** said:
I'm
On day 3 now ! I love the nut bar - I sit for over 20mins picking at it yum yum . Not tried vanilla yet that's tomorrow *gulp* I hate vanilla but who knows I may like it and can always add coffee like some people have said !
Keep it up xx

Just had the vanilla hot with a sweetener, spoon of coffee and sprinkle of cinnamon............blooming fantastic! :)

Never put hot water in a shaker! It'll explode. I speak from experience and the resulting burnt hands! :eek:

Then you'll be fine :D

Oh well today is D day for my dreaded vanilla shake and Tom and basil soup ... My fella just brought up my vanilla shake for me in bed! And so far it's not to bad !

Back