sour cream

LVLLM

Gold Member
are we allowed sour cream and creme fraiche?????

You're allowed an ounce of sour cream however much that is! Not sure re creme fraiche same sort of stuff so probably small amount? Sorry maybe not much help!

thanks anyway and what about coconut milk?

Oh you're pushing my memory and knowledge now! :D
I would say yes but take into account the carbs .... though it's pretty low anways.

Someone else more experienced will have a better idea I'm sure.......

thanks hon. ive got some chicken thighs and fancied doing something slow cookerish with them next week :D

Sounds good! Lady Felsham has posted some slow cooker recipes on the recipe thread might be worth a look for more ideas too! x

thats what got me started ;)

I have Island Sun coconut milk in the cupboard (not used it yet) - 4 carbs per 400g can.

Creme fraiche is higher - 2.8 carbs per 100g (Tesco)

And call me Susie (I'm no lady LOL) :)

Lol Susie, where does felsham come from? im sorry im very rude and everytime i look at your username i think of something else ;)
Ill be getting some coconut milk then thanks. and some sour cream for paprikash thingie x

LOL Vicky - it's from that 80s programme with Ian McShane called "Lovejoy" about the antique dealer and the scrapes he gets up to with the lady of the manor, Lady Felsham :)

ahh I see - a fan then ;)

ooh how long did you live over there for? and why you come back? lol (not that its not nice having you here its just the weather etc etc!)

Born in NZ, went to Oz for work, lived there for 12 years - but London has been home for me for years - despite the weather! :D

Oh wow!!! im gonna call you sheila ;)

;) well hello there, im lady victoria ;) ooh we are ladies!!!! and we do lady things and sh*t!!

Back