Total Solution South Pacific

Hope you're doing well Darcy and enjoying your adventure xx

How is everyone doing in these extraordinary times?

I returned from my trip just in time, a few days before the world turned upside down 😔

I am fit and well but have decided to maintain isolation to hopefully stay that way, and avoid the risk of infecting others. I live alone so it isn’t a problem to me, and I feel I’m doing my bit that way. I haven’t been out of the house since the 16th.

I am following VLCD religiously....and with no other food in the house, it’s easy! Luckily I had a good supply of packs, so I‘m good to go. I haven’t been in a supermarket since January so I can’t be accused of stockpiling or taking delivery slots!!
I also inherited my mother’s squirrelling genes....so I have an ample supply of household necessities too.

These are difficult times, but all any of us can do is stay positive and hope for better things in the coming months ☺️

Hope you're well Darcy xx

Hello Darcy,
I started the Exante Diet about a month ago, and during a night of insomnia last night, I discovered this website and stayed up until almost 2 a.m. reading through your diary. Thanks for helping me pass the time, lol! I just wanted you know that you have really inspired me. I relate to so much of what you have said and been through- the ups and downs, back up and down again; the whole rollercoaster ride that a weight loss journey is! Been there, done it! It's so comforting to know that we're not alone in our journeys, eh.

I'm determined to stick to this, this time around. I'm 57, about 14.5 stone, a size 20 (in stretchy, elastic waist sizes, mind you!). I've decided to not weigh myself until I get down to a size I'm happier with, but I know from past experience how much I weigh, more or less. But yes, I'm tired of struggling to do up my shoe laces, of feeling winded walking up a flight of stairs, of aching knees and joints and avoiding looking in a mirror at all costs.

Had a wobble last night, my first real one since I've been on this. Fantasized last night, when I hit the pillow at about 2:30 a.m., of eating a huge bowl of spaghetti, with my favourite mushroom sauce with grated cheese on top. Went through the steps of making it and everything, lol! Had to stop myself. Realized I'm feeling stressed because I have to go into work tomorrow for the first time in three weeks, (I work in a primary school), but I'm not feeling well and am dreading it. Have been having stern talks with myself, reminding myself that if it weren't for Covid, I would've been in work every day this week, and should be thankful I only have to work one day this week. Yeah, I realized my desire to pig out last night wasn't just from normal food cravings, but feeling stressed about work and being unwell. Wanted to turn to my old friend and comfort- food.

Anyways, just thought I'd not be just a lurker, as usual, and let you know how inspiring you are, and how well you've done! (Also, thank you for mentioning Slim and Save in one of your posts. I'm going to give them a try when my Exante supply runs out at the end of next month . Main reason being, as you mentioned, the shortage of hot food choices on Exante.)

Hi Darcy. I don't know if you're back on plan. Hope everything is ok

Back