Southampton Meet... early December?

Do you know thats the weekend of the Newcastle Meet... 27/28 Feb

Depends if anyone is likely to go to both? there is about 400miles between them :)

Fair enough :)

We'll see what people think. I think most of those who have expressed an interest so far are not planning to go up to the Newcastle one. 400 miles there and then back in the car's a bit too much for me after a hard week at work!

But if it means people want to come but can't due to the clash we could consider other options.. just the main idea for this meet is the fact that there are rarely meets on the central south coast for those of us for whom the midlands/up north meets are too hard to get to.

xx

:) Count me in for a Southampton meet! Any dates are Ok with me (unless I win the lottery).

Justin
(in Southampton!)

Maybe we could create a poll for dates? Not that I am bothered - I'm 5 minutes down the road and I have no life, so I am pretty flexible!

Hey hun, I dont really have time to be mucking around with polls. Am planning to leave it as the date set at the top of the thread and if people really want to come then they'll make it!

xx

I'll be there too.

I'll come if its a day-time meet. I'm only Verwood! Any time will suit, i'll keep a check on arrangements! Simone x

Fab, well it'll be at the weekend (27th-1st March) Simone, as the norm for meets :) its great to see there's plenty of interest in this one! Shall we start a list?

Wannabslim

Me too - its in my diary already :)

Wannabslim
Mr_Wombat
Bish_Bosh

nice one you two! right, lets have some more peeps signing up then shall we?!

xxx

Back