Southampton Meet... early December?

:D Don't forget me!! :D

Wannabslim
Mr_Wombat
Bish_Bosh

Taz
Frijj

lol I WISH!! Fiance hacked into my account and won them all in one night (apart from freecell solitaire and shape match, those are my triumphs). He's a gaming nerd I'm afraid!! I was really angry when I found out as I can't even beat 'my' scores now! Needless to say I have changed the password.

lol I WISH!! Fiance hacked into my account and won them all in one night (apart from freecell solitaire and shape match, those are my triumphs). He's a gaming nerd I'm afraid!! I was really angry when I found out as I can't even beat 'my' scores now! Needless to say I have changed the password.

That's terrible :eek: I hope you made him suffer for that lol

Yep, being banned from the arcade was punishment enough (he really loves being able to whoop ppls as*es at games, rather too competitive if u ask me!) :)

nope he bought an xbox but sold it again as he uses the pc more and didnt think it was worth keeping (sold it at a profit the jammy b...). He's a member of this gaming forum and is very competitive with his little team on there! :) x

Sorry chaps, can't see myself making this now, as since recent events in my personal life any time I spend in soton will be with my family I expect :( sorry.

Resurrecting this thread, sorry I was rubbish and never really organised anything. Does anyone fancy a pre-Christmas meet in Southampton? Maybe a few glasses of mulled wine down at the German Christmas Market?

xx

Back