Southampton Meet... early December?

How about Saturday 4th December if we are looking at a daytime meet, or Friday 3rd Dec for evening?

Will check my diary tomorrow (left at work today) don't think I can do the evening on 3rd as I'll probably be doing a party (am a Body Shop at Home consultant and it's peak season in the run up to Christmas), but 4th may be ok, will let you know x

I should be able to make 4th. x :)

Do you work every Saturday Taz? or just that one. Give us a date you can make. Saturdays will be fine for me whenever.

We have Taz Wannabslim and myself for a meet in Southampton on 11th Dec, at the Christmas German Market in the Above Bar Precinct which I believe is the Marlands Shopping Centre.

If anyone else wants to join us on 11th Dec just post here.

Oooh I actually know where that is!

Thats one up on me Taz lol!! Im sure i will find it though, im really looking forward to meeting you all :)

Heya, the German Christmas Market is on Above Bar Street, which is otherwise known as the high street - the Marlands precinct is one of the older shopping centres (pre-West Quay). I'd suggest we meet in the Starbucks on the corner of the entrance to The Marlands (it has a big sign with a pink M on it as they have rebranded). If we meet in Starbucks then we can work out where to go from there?

xxx

Sounds good to me. I have only been there once before but I remember it. It is opposite the WHSmiths with the Post office in if I remember correctly

Hey hun, no sorry you're thinking of the Starbucks on the outside of West Quay... if you picture the one you're thinking of and walk up the high street with that Starbucks on your left and WH Smith on your right, it's about a 30 second/1 minute walk further up. Am suggesting the one I am because the one you are thinking of will be so busy we're unlikely to be able to find a spot to sit and wait for each other, whereas the other one will be easier

xx

What time do you want to meet? How about 1.30pm? Maybe we can get some lunch somewhere close by.

Ah the German Market is great , the whole precinct smells of Christmas.

Enjoy!

Back