Soya Sauce

Hi there

Green Plan today, going to cook some stir fried rice with some vegetables, Chinese five spice, throw in some king prawns as Healthy Option B.

Can I use Soya Sauce??

Thanks

Im having the same thing tonight although I am on red so will skip the rice and the prawns are free :eek:)

Soy sauce is free on all plans you will be pleased to know - and goes great with 5 spice (and I often use a few syns on sweet chilli sauce in the mix too!!!!)

Im having the same thing tonight although I am on red so will skip the rice and the prawns are free :eek:)

Soy sauce is free on all plans you will be pleased to know - and goes great with 5 spice (and I often use a few syns on sweet chilli sauce in the mix too!!!!)

Thankyou. :)

This is something I make quite a lot, ie fried rice, with chicken thigh, marinated in 5 spice, soya sauce and honey. I am looking forward to dinner tonight.

Do you mean Soy sauce? I put it on loads of stuff, I love making a Chinese fakeaway! :D

I want to try doing an egg 'fried' rice fake away. My bf would love it and I could maybe do a noodle dish for 'chow mein' too!!

Back