Soz if this has been asked before - SW Mag and Syn Values

Macbie

Hi - I used to do SW before EE and after reading the EE plan I don't want to do it and would rather stick to the Green and Original Days; I notice in the magazine that the recipes show the syn value for EE and Green but not Original, is the syn value for Original the same as EE?

xo

No the syn value will be different for original, if it doesn't show the syn value then that's probably because its high, will be a pasta based dish for example.
Some of the recipes in the magazine are for red days as well, depends which magazine you have.

Doh!! Thanks Donna!! I have looked again and can see a few recipes in there with an Original syn value. Not as good as used to be (well for me personally) but it helps to have some in there. I wish I had kept my box of old mags now xo

Macbie said:
Hi - I used to do SW before EE and after reading the EE plan I don't want to do it and would rather stick to the Green and Original Days; I notice in the magazine that the recipes show the syn value for EE and Green but not Original, is the syn value for Original the same as EE?

xo

There usually is page at the back of the mag with all the syns of all the recipes, should be on there I think

Back