Spa Break tomorrow!

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi,

I am sooo excited! I was 30 just under 2 months ago and got given money by a lot of people so my best friend & I have booked ourselves a spa break which is tomorrow!! We are having a full body massage with hot stones, a facial and a full body scrub and then have use of the spa facilities there, lunch then a 3 course meal with 1/2 a bottle of wine each and then overnight accommodation and then breakfast in bed the next day!

I am going to have it as a flexi day, I am quite nervous though as I've never been pampered before and I am quite self concious although with having a 2 year old who is going through the Terrible 2's I definitely need it!

Also, I have never left my little lady overnight before, she will be with her Daddy (my Hubby) so I know she will be fine but it will be the first time I won't wake up with her in the morning and she's such a Mummy's girl too, I hope she's good for her Daddy!!

enjoy hun :) x

SaraC said:
Hi,

I am sooo excited! I was 30 just under 2 months ago and got given money by a lot of people so my best friend & I have booked ourselves a spa break which is tomorrow!! We are having a full body massage with hot stones, a facial and a full body scrub and then have use of the spa facilities there, lunch then a 3 course meal with 1/2 a bottle of wine each and then overnight accommodation and then breakfast in bed the next day!

I am going to have it as a flexi day, I am quite nervous though as I've never been pampered before and I am quite self concious although with having a 2 year old who is going through the Terrible 2's I definitely need it!

Also, I have never left my little lady overnight before, she will be with her Daddy (my Hubby) so I know she will be fine but it will be the first time I won't wake up with her in the morning and she's such a Mummy's girl too, I hope she's good for her Daddy!!

You lucky devil! Just go with the flow, lie back and relax.....you'll love it! Nothing like a bit of pampering just when you need it.

One question, you got any room in your overnight bag for a soon to be small one?!!!!

Hope you enjoy! X

Back