SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

I have only gained 2lbs so I am really pleased. I have been off plan for 1 week now and missed last weeks WI so a 2lb gain is really not that bad and I know it will come off next week. I am back on plan tomorrow and Wednesday, then out for a meal on Thursday, then back on again and away I go. Hopefully the meal I have out on Thursday will not do too much damage.

Well done thats not that bad for the xmas period. I remember last year at our group everyone gained except one person who maintained and she got slimmer of the week. Youll have that off in a jiffy hun x

Yay you!!!!! Aint we good! x

well done thats great, wonder how much you put on over the same period last year, i know mine would have been much more!! x

I know I would have put on so much more. This year I only ate 10 chocolates, last year I would have eaten at least 50! I also ate lots of cooked ham, rather than just pigging out on chocolates, crisps and nibbles. In fact, most of the nibbles are still in their packets in the box. I have got back on track today and I have started the day with a brunch of chicken pasta.

So far the damage has been 2lbs on but I have been off plan all this week. WI is on Monday so I'm hoping to maintain. I'm cutting back on my syns for the next 3 days to give me all the help I can.

me too... im gna resist the chocolate lol

My problem is the lovely baguettes I have been having. And Mcoys s&v crisps. Its also the convenience of not having to cook. On SW you have to cook all the flaming time! But hey ho, enough moaning...I have pasta salad to cook.:D

Yh that is the thing on SW unlike WW and others!

OH WELL ITS GOOD FOR YOU!! WE GOTTA DO IT GAL I wanna be a 14 by March/April :)

I have stuck to plan today and I have managed to not reach for a lovely baguette. I am still a bit hungry after dinner so I might make some pasta. Or have a mugshot.

Been busy taking down all the Xmas decs today and washing my windows (a few calories burnt off me thinks!). I have been very good and have stuck to the plan, although I have had 9.5 syns and was only hoping to have 5 - but hey ho. I have WI on Monday night so I am hoping that I will at least maintain. I put on 2lbs last week which wasn't too bad. Here's hoping for a STS. If I gain, then I will just have to shrug my shoulders and get back into it seriously on the 6th!

I took ours down yest and thank god for tha as they were getting on my wick!

I have gained and cannot pull it back this week now but hey ho always next week eh!? Maybe from next onday will be the start again a decent loss etc!?x

Yea I think a week Monday we will both have good losses. I am just praying that I have at least STS. Depends on if that 2lb gain took into account all that I had eaten the week before kwim?

Lets do it huni!

We will get there!!! I think this is a combo of xmas and NY this week so hopefully will have evened itself out and all will be good for next wk!

Im having another EE day today!?
x

I have had another EE day today too. I am going to see next week how much I lose on EE. It will give me an accurate idea of how good EE is. If my losses are rubbish, I will go back to doing my red days.

Yh I think thats the way fwd I have done 2 days EE nad will do next week!

I have the booklet that came in a paper today and Im gna try the chili and rice, I may pop to morrisons and grab the syn free sausages?!

I tried the WW sausages today and they are digusting. I swear that they were like eating meat that tastes of nothing. I was going to say something else but think I may email it to you!

pmsl how funny!
that good eh I dunno what ones are free anyway so help pls! x

The only free sausages from the supermarket are Morrissons. I love Bowyers but they have stopped selling them in tesco. www.joessausages.co.uk are good but there is a large minimum order.

Back