SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

oh its holding you ransom now eh!?X

Yep. But I just farted and killed it. So no more need to use silly mr fecker smilie!

Ha ha ha ha ha thats brilliant! x

I am so excited!! Just checked on the Asda website and they delivery to my area now! Excellent. I have been wanting that for ages. :D Oh, and I sent you a pic via email chick x

lol

I have seen and replied?! Wel I didnt was my evil twin!?x

The only reason I am dreading it is cos I know my mate will have a big loss and I will have gained or sts and she will be gloating!

I wouldnt mind if she was loosing the weight actually doing SW, but she is on the starvation diet! Grrrrr. Still, fingers crossed that I will maintain, but I won't be too disappointed if I gain.

2lb is nothing - good job for maintaining control! I'm back on track 100% now. Am planning on going back to the States in Apr for my next visit to the family so am aiming to try and be 100% as much as poss between now and then!

Are you doing EE now?

The only reason I am dreading it is cos I know my mate will have a big loss and I will have gained or sts and she will be gloating!

I wouldnt mind if she was loosing the weight actually doing SW, but she is on the starvation diet! Grrrrr. Still, fingers crossed that I will maintain, but I won't be too disappointed if I gain.

It's always hard when others are doing VLCD and losing bucketloads but try not to compare! I did VLCD and lost 6st in 6 months but I couldn't go back to it now. SW rules!!!

She may have a loss but in my experience the chances are when she starts eating normally, it will all go back on again but you will be heading slowly and surely to target and when you get there, be more likely to maintain because you've learnt to control you eating habits. :D

Just think that in the mean time, you are eating masses and still managing to loose weight...all she has is a packet soup or shake...yummy!!! Ive done the CD and after 4 of those things a day, you quickly turn to food and this will happen to your friend too, but not with you!!
Even after a blow out the gain will be no where as much as gorging after doing a VLCD, so dont be too hung up over your Friend's losses at the moment!!

It's always hard when others are doing VLCD and losing bucketloads but try not to compare! I did VLCD and lost 6st in 6 months but I couldn't go back to it now. SW rules!!!

My mate is on SW. But she doesnt follow it, she just doesnt eat! My 2 yr old eat more than her. She survives on coffee.

I put on 1lb which I am really happy with. To only put on 3lbs over Xmas and New Year I think is really good. So here's to loosing it next week. Oh, any my mate lost 3.5lbs, and she admitted she has not been eating!

hey we the same chicken :) yay us!

Doh at your mate! x

I put on 1lb which I am really happy with. To only put on 3lbs over Xmas and New Year I think is really good. So here's to loosing it next week. Oh, any my mate lost 3.5lbs, and she admitted she has not been eating!
3lbs is great hun could have been a lot worse..and your mate shes just stupid hun ignore her,at least your eating and your healthy
xxx
:):):)

Just put away a whopper meal and a mcflurry as my WI night treat. Back on track tomorrow so I should have a decent weightloss next week. At least I know that I didnt deprive myself over Xmas.

Just put away a whopper meal and a mcflurry as my WI night treat. Back on track tomorrow so I should have a decent weightloss next week. At least I know that I didnt deprive myself over Xmas.
hope you enjoyed the whopper meal and you dont need to to deprive your self of anything really on this plan..she hasnt got a clue!!!! she ll prob get to target then start eating again and then put it all back on again hopefully,and thats when you can sit back and be smugg lol
:):)
xx

Xmas is about enjoying yourself, getting through the whole year with family, work and other things going on is tough let alone trying to lose weight. So its brilliant that you only gained 3lbs which you will loose in no time. It shows you enjoyed it and that what xmas is all about. So give yourself a pat on the back, well done hun. xxx

I know thats exactly what will happen, it always does with her. I am in this for the long haul!

huni tis defo a plan for life and ive been doing this eating plan for 10 years,so i kinda of know what im talking about there,ive seen people lose the weight ,get to target,leave the plan 6-12months later there back again..stupid really you havent got to pay once you get to target so its only costing you your time to go and weigh

Back