SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

I know what ya mean love :/
Sometimes life will just pass you by and you aint a clue - not a nic way to live :(

Hows the website coming along?
x

w/site nearly finished. Should be up and running tomorrow.

WI 2morrow and I am hoping for at least 2lbs. I have been good, even though DD was in hospital at the beginning of the week. I had 2 panini's but I synned them both at 10 syns each and that was on Tuesday and Wednesday.

My mate reckons she has been really bad but then she says that everyweek!

Really bad - oh she had a twiglet or summat then pmsl!

Yea, 1 twiglet and 1 malteser. She really pushed the boat out this week!

I have been doing a whole week of EE too.

god luck for wi, im looking forward to mine this week too x

I aint! I never look fwd to my WI tho! Poxy things!!

Malteser! WOW!

XX

Good Luck tomm night chick, what time do you go WI?
X

Good luck with your WI. I'll be waiting for the result LOL. I'm dying to know how all you EE's have done. Fingers crossed it's a good one for you :D

Feeling a bit low today. Really worried about money cos we have none. Hubby is self employed and we have no work. I have been offered a job but not starting until 26th Jan, although once they know about my credit history I think they will withdraw their offer, so techinically still looking.

2 yrs ago, hubby and I were both employed and we had plenty of cash. It's so depressing, everyone wants paying but we havn't got anything to pay them with. Only thing we have kept on top of is the rent and council tax. :cry:

Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you and hoping that things improve soon. I've been there and it keeps you awake at night and always seems to be on your mind. Always seems worse in the winter as well as most people are down at this time of year. I'm sure things will perk up soon and we'll all be routing for you.

Thank you AdsNan. I have my most important bills covered so I shall chill for a bit. Literally at the moment!

Claire, WI is at 7.30pm. Usually get home about 8.45pm cos get dinner after WI. Mmmm thinking Burger King again maybe??

Oooh get you tease! I think coz you weigh at night a treat is easier for you kwim but in the morn I would be bad for the whole day pmsl!

I dont like BK anyhoo x

I usually have something a bit naughty in the morning. Today I had a full English in town, but the eggs were poached so free, the beans are free, I have 3 sausages but they were big fat meaty ones so not too bad, then the mushroom (free) and 2 slices wholemeal so only 6 syns. So in theory the whole thing was prob only about 10 syns. Not bad really.

Tonight is another matter though! I think it gives me a bit of a boost, esp if I havn't eaten that much the day before.

Lost a 1lb this week. Which is great but was hoping to get the 3lbs off that I gained over Xmas. My SWC suggested I try a week of red days and see what happens so that what I am going to do!

a pound is a pound!! :D Well done on losing that. Did you do EE all week? Don't be too disappointed.. at least it's off

Yea I did it all week. I loved it too. It will be hard going back to red days but I think I suit red days better. If I find I am struggling on red days, then I will go back to EE or at least add a couple of EE days into my week. At least I have lost, thats the main thing.

Oh well its better than sts or a gain! xxx

Yea, I am pleased I have lost cos I really did enjoy my grub this week :drool:

Back