SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Right, back on track now. Had a little blip this morning, not too terrible, I had a cooked breakkie in Morissons which was lovely and I have synned it.

I am having a red day and will be having gammon steak with a jacket potato (HEXB) for dinner tonight with 2 slices of pineapple on top, yum.

And for snacks, just 2 mullerlights. Tomorrow, I am going to introduce breakfast again as I have a feeling that I am not eating enough, so will be having 2 morrisons sausages with 2 slices of bacon, scrambled eggs and mushrooms. Then for lunch I am thinking of a tuna mayo jacket potatoe (HEXB) and for dinner, a homemade chicken kebab or slow cooked beef curry?

well done you x

Thank you :flowers: Hope you dont have hayfever!

Breakfast! Yum

Woke up this morning feel a lot slimmer. Maybe I have shifted a couple of lbs over night, and I went for a good number 2 (sorry TMI)! so I feel a lot better today. I have a feeling that I am not eating enough so I am going to have a red SW style full English this morning.

As some of you may know from the "who are you" thread, hubby and I are TTC, but yesterday and I had an amazing craving for fried bread. And I dont even like fried bread that much. Strange......However I think it unlikely to have happend yet cos I dont think we caught the right moment (iykwim). I will soon know in a few days :D

It's surprising how much better you feel after 'a good clearout' LOL. I know I always do.

Food wise, sounds great and I'm on my way over LOL.

Good luck with the TTC - fingers crossed for you.. but don't have the fried bread! LOL

Ha ha ha you are crap at keeping secrets!!

Good for you and your clearout - Im off to buy senokot!!! lol (I aint kidding!)

Trust me, only you guys know. My Mum would go mad, so I ain't in any hurry to tell her. Won't do until I am at least 20 weeks!

Had my brekkie and those Morissons sausages were lovely. Defo buying them again.

Will have lunch at about 1.30pm.

And Mike tried Senakot and he said they were really good, so get popping.

So far I have managed breakfast and lunch and I have the curry cooking away for dinner tonight, go me for being organised for a change :cool:

Hey you've lost over 2 stone! Brilliant! I hear curry is good to get you going!

My curry is lovely. I have it about twice a week.

See I hate using syns for cooking... but curries scare me to cook!?

You can make a paste that will be syn free. I will dig out a recipe. Best thing to do is make the sauce first and then taste it before putting the meat in, that way if you don't like it, you havn't wasted your meat.

Yh well Im more likely to follow your recipes than some on sw lol least I know they will be edible!

I am very fussy about my grub, even more so when I am dieting so I have to try and make stuff that tastes damn good, or I will want to eat something naughty iykwim?

Know EXACTLY what ya mean huni! x

I am off to register at 2 agencies today. I know that I was offered the job that I wanted but as I have said before, I am not sure that I will actually be given the job due to a bad credit record, so I am going to be proactive and sign on with some employment agencies.

Then when I come back I am going to list some stuff on Ebay. I have so much that I need to list. My whole loft is just full of clothes. I am not getting rid of my newborn stuff though, just in case I have a baby girl again.

Diet wise, I don't think I will have time to eat before I leave so I will try and grab something in between appointments. See you all later.

Thank you babe. Back from Town now and the agencies were very positive so just waiting for them to get some work in.

Going to have a brainstorming session at the weekend with my sister about re-starting our party business. We have been getting loads of enquiries so we shall see!

Feeling pretty damn good today actually. :D

WHAT kinda parties did you do for the kids?

x

Back