SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Some of them are. The Toffee Apple ones are but I think the other are 1/2 syn, which is not bad at all, and they are lovely.

well done for staying on track, its not easy once you've come off plan for a little while i know x

And I'm due on 24th Feb 2010!!

I am still going to try and follow SW loosly, cos I don't want to be huge once I have the baby, but I shall need lots of encouragement!!!

Please don't mention on FB because I'm not announcing it to friends and family just yet!

Reactions: Taz
Congratulations to you hun and all your family too. SW is an excellent plan to follow when pregnant iv'e heard. xxx Loobylou

congrats my dear.

Iv already said congrats!

But have some more congrats!! lol

You will be fine! xx

wow, brill, congrats to you all xxx

aw congratulations brill news x:wave_cry:

I sadly miscarried last week, and I intended to re-join last night any way, so I bit the bullet and re-joined with my husband.

I was annoyed to find that I was heavier than when I joined last year, but I have just as much motivation now as I did then, and I'm not going to make the mistake of coming off plan over Christmas, which is what I did last year, and I lost all my focus.

I am having a good first day. I'm following the extra easy plan at the moment, just to ease myself if, and depending on my weightloss, I either stay on it or go back to red days.

I need to update my tickers but the firewall at work is not letting me go on to ticker factory so I will try when I get home from work.

So sorry to hear such sad news. Well done on getting on with something positve straight away.

Hugs

Thank you. I am really motivated and I hope I don't eat my willpower this time!

You won't! Just keep thinking positive, write down stuff to help you keep on track and if you do have a bad day, draw a line under it and get back on it.

What excellent advice, if only I could follow it myself!!!!

As I said to you last week hun, Im deeply sorry, but as we said, you have your gorgeous three girlies and now a new focus. Im re-joining SW tonight, lets do it this time xxx

Back