SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

I am really hoping for 2lbs off this week so that I can get my Club 10. Not sure it's going to happen for me this week though, as I have switched to the New Plan half way through the week and think this may affect my losses. Fingers crossed I will be ok though!

Got my fingers crossed for you babe xx

Yes I have done it! 2lbs off and I have got my Club 10 and 2 stone award. I am so chuffed that I even did a little dance by the scales!

:talk017::dancing_snowman:

Excellent!! well done you. I just logged on in case you'd posted. I'm so pleased for you... really well done.

My turn tomorrow? (keep your fingers crossed for me)

Excellent!! well done you. I just logged on in case you'd posted. I'm so pleased for you... really well done.

My turn tomorrow? (keep your fingers crossed for me)

Thank you and I will be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you! It's very quiet on the board tonight. I winder where everyone is?

Hey you well done on your club 10 and 2 stone thats so good... congratulations...
I lost 3lb got my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week...
so good night to be had by us two hey hun
xxx

Well done!! I forgot to mention that I was also Slimmer of the Week! Looks like we are both well chuffed tonight :D

well done hunny
xxxx

Well done chicken! See!! Told you :)
xxxx

Thank you! I am so chuffed that I still havn't stopped grinning! I really think, for the first time, that I actually really will lose the weight this time!

Thanks Lou. Really appreciated your support :D

Isnt it funny the determination with everyone at the min - its all so achieveable so lets do it eh gals?!x

I'm even considering being good over Xmas, can you believe! Will have a few syns but I will try not to go silly. I was chuffed to get my club 10 that I dont want to go back over 19 stone again.

thats it - Im the same as its hard to get off!

I can no way eat as much as I did before mind lol;
xx

I don't even enjoy some of the food I used to eat. I think it's lovely and then when I taste it, its not actually that great. Mind you, I did have a nibble of my daughters big mac the other day and it was lovely.

Oh yh how can a manky burger taste that nice compared to a hm made one!!!!

I love my hm burgers. They are buff. Made the last ones a bit too thin though!

Do you use egg in yours?
I dont?
xx

Back