SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Thanks to all the people who emailed and PM'd me. Your support is really appreciated. All I ever wanted to do on this forum is help and support people. I feel so hurt and upset that I have been bullied just because of a comment about a smilie.

But.. I am staying put. I am not going to let a few people spoil the otherwise fantastic support that I get from this forum. Hopefully I can continue to post and enjoy all the posts as usual. Thanks again. And also thanks to the Moderators for all your help!

Hi Spaceangel :)

I'm really glad that you feel you get fantastic support on the forum as that is the foundation and intention it was built on originally and what has kept me here from the beginning :)

I agree that we can't all like what each other likes and the smilies are there for a bit of light hearted extra expression.

I'm looking forward to Xmas and excited at all the renewed enthusiasm that comes from everyone in our community when we hit the New Year. :D

Lacey..:)

GOOD thats all Im saying chick :)
xxx

Thanks! I will continue to be cheerful cos I love Xmas! :109:;):8855:

Storm in a tea cup babe. Dare not say anything on the open forum or I will be booted off :D

I am so looking forward to the Crimbo hols. I hate getting up in the morning, when it's still dark outside. Got DD's Xmas play on Wednesday and they always have it in Elstow Abbey which makes it really Christmassy. I will need to make sure that I take my tissues with me cos I always cry!

Ah bless ya!

Mollys play was last week! Twas fab - so proud!
x

Lucy is an Angel. She has some words to say too. She has also been chosen to recite poetry at the Corn Exchange! Can't believe it as she was really struggling with her reading last year but she has come on so much in the last few months.

Ah bless her.. Molly was a camel!?x

Excellent. I think they look so cute when they are made up as animals. My eldest was a sheep once and she was so cute! So was my sister which I thought was a bit cruel cos her surname is Woolley!

((((hug))))

Ahh bless my ethan was a dancing sheep (he was meant to be a normal sheep but he doesnt keep still for a second so they adapted his part) It was so sweet I couldnt stop smiling at him.x

Aww bless. I remember when my middle daughter was 3 and she started at school in the nursery class. They learned some Xmas carols and had some little musical instruments and stood there in the hall and sang them to the parents. They were so so sweet that all the mums and dads were in tears. I will never forget that.

It's such a special time when they are small

I am really hoping for 2lbs off this week so that I can get my Club 10. Not sure it's going to happen for me this week though, as I have switched to the New Plan half way through the week and think this may affect my losses. Fingers crossed I will be ok though!

Back