SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

i know that poem, i like it, good choice xxx

She recited it really well. There were 21 children there, and most of the entrants were from the private schools which didn't actually win!

I know I havn't posted on here for ages, its because I feel kinda guilty as I havn't been on plan at all.

I can't afford to join a class again (hubby and I have been forced to sign on :cry:) and I am hoping to be in a job in the next few weeks as I have applied for some Home Carer work and I know that they are crying out for carers.

I need to get back on plan, I know what I need to do, I just can't find the willpower to do it. Or, more truthfully, I can't be bothered!

I don't want to still be big on my 30th which is in July, but I feel I have left it too late. I should have got straight back on the wagon after Xmas and I didnt!! I am so thinking that maybe I can stretch to going back to class, but I will see tomorrow and then decide. I need to do something!!!

I am sure with the help and support from the forums you can do it alone you have doen so well so far and you have had so much to deal with its been hard but we are all here to support you and just think how good you feel once you are back on track good luck xx

Ahh huni - Im here if you need me you email me when you want :)

You can do it - you know you can :)

Come aboard :D
x

Thanks! I know that I have support, and its not lack of support thats hindering me, its myself and my love of naughty food!

Well dont do it!

You know you feel better if you resist and have good food! (honest!)

No. Which is a real pain in the ass. I have tried going to alone at home and I'm not diciplined enough so I am just going to have to find the cash! Its more rejoining again thats the pain in the bum. I am hoping that its still £9.50 to join.

I know what you mean about going it alone, I need the weekly WI at group to keep me on track

Let us know how you get on! x

hi sarah
good luck honey its hard to get back motivated ,i am finding that too ...always here if you need a chat ...hugs gilly xxxx

My heart goes out to her family and friends.

Rest in Peace

I echo that hun, poor girl, especially to die on mothers day too. At least she's out of pain now. x

So very sad. She became a person that we all got to know and understood her so much better. She may not have been articulate with her words and very often came over the wrong way, but I believe that there wasn't a bad bone in her body and had a heart of gold. Her love for her boys shone through and how my heart goes out to them. God bless them, she didn't deserver what life dealt her. RIP now x

Hey guys. Yea I'm doing ok. Just waiting to hear if I got the job I went for today. I really want it!!

I am still not on the wagon properly, but need to get back into a routine which I'm finding very hard!!

Back