SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

well done on your 1lb. I hope your not to busy planing your party. Enjoy x

I hope so! I am not doing great at the moment. I think the only way I am really going to get back into things is by going back to club.

You got to do what works for you hun, if that's class then get on back there! I have had to give up for a while due to finances so I'm not sure how it's going to go over the next month but we'll see!

Come on Sarah, you know we all here to help ya too but if you need that too.. Fair play :)

Good Luck and Well Done on ya lb :)
xxx

I'm looking forward to re-joining tomorrow. I really liked the girls there and I don't have to worry about going into competition with my mate, cos I will be going on my own. I'm sure there will be the same girls there as last time (hopefully) but I really want to get going for Xmas now.

I'm really looking forward to it. Not too sure if I should start on red days or try extra easy. :thinking2:

red days!!! x

I'm really looking forward to it. Not too sure if I should start on red days or try extra easy. :thinking2:

I'd definitely do Red Days, but to be fair I don't know anything about Extra Easy because that wasn't around when I was going to the Club :)

Do what works best for you hun. Only the greens work for me but I know some have better luck with the reds

Thats it aint it! Gotta try em all to see whats best :)
x

Right, well, didn't make it to class as it was cancelled, but I have started today and so far it's fine.

I have bought that My wii Fitness Coach (deal of the week in Game, only £9.99 rather than 19.99!!) and I will be starting on that tonight.

Also, I have joined the 100 push ups (lady ones) in 6 weeks group and work. The maxium I could do when I started 3 weeks ago, was 10, but now I can do 30.

I am also joining the pilates class at work every Tuesday lunchtime, so that will be really good too. I am really going for it now, and I'm not lettting anything get in my way. My motivation is that I was in a shop yesterday and I tried something on, and whilst I was there, I took a long, hard look at myself in the mirror, and tbh, I was pretty digusted with what I saw. I thought to myself that there is no way that I'm going to let this continue.

There are certain things in this life that I have absolutely no control over, but my weight is one of those things that I do have control over, so I'm going to take control and get the weight off!

WoooWooo! You can do it!
xxxx

well done, you sound so postive and focussed, well done x

Thank you! I started the day on a red day but have ended on an EE day.

I have had:-

1 banana with Toffee Apple WW yougurt
3 apricots
prawn salad with mayo 1 syn
chicken and bacon salad with jacket potato - 5 syns for mayo and butter
chicken and ham pasta with some mayo - 2 syns.

So 7 syns in total! Not too bad for my first day back on the wagon. I think I will stick to EE for a while and see how my losses go.

Day 2!! I felt a lot less bloated than I usually do this morning, so that's a good sign.

Another EE day today:-

I have got a WW yogurt and banana for breakfast.

For lunch I have got chicken pasta salad with extra light mayo.

For snacks I have got 2 Mug Shots and a Mullerlight and some ham.

For dinner tonight I have got slow cooked beef curry with rice.

Yea. It's from the WW desserts range of yogurts and it's really nice!

Day 3.

For breakfast I have a bowl of summer fruits and 0% greek yogurt.

Back