1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Spag bol

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by christmasfairy1, 9 November 2011 Social URL.

1. christmasfairy1

christmasfairy1 Silver Member

Omg after doing exante 100 % for the last 31/2 weeks I soooooooo love the spicy spag Bol with a dash of soy sauce
    Gorgeous !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pheonix2010

Pheonix2010 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    nice isnt it , i usually make it with more water than it says so it goes further

the cottage pie isnt quite as nice but i think i microwaved it for too long the first time , I just had it for lunch and stuck rigidly to the instructions and it was lovely , i was thinking of soy sauce in the cott pie actually , might do that next time

4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.07%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Yes, the spag bol is a favourite. Even after 13 weeks I still like my spag bol in the evening. I usually add about 180ml of water though, as Phoenix says it goes a bit further :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.