Spain free and low syn foods.

I too live in Spain and its nice to see some of the Spainish stuff here. Made butternut squash,carrot & chilli soup the other day and put a spoon of the queso on ....yummy !

I too live in Spain and its nice to see some of the Spainish stuff here. Made butternut squash,carrot & chilli soup the other day and put a spoon of the queso on ....yummy !

sounds yummy.................where are you ??

sounds yummy.................where are you ??

Im in torrevieja but towards La Zenia / Cabo Roig. Been here 3yrs now & thought I'd be slim on a Mediterranean Diet :) Too many 5 adays haha !! Which area are u in ?

Hiya Slimming Suzy
Nice to meet you here. I'm about 12 kms inland from Guardamar (near Almoradí) so not thta far from you. Fillymum is up in Benissa

Have u lovely ladies been up to the Zenia Boulevard yet??
Its beautiful in there and even more of an incentive to lose weight ........as got bugger all big girl clothes!! Got my parents out with us for 10 days so will treat myself to a new pair of trainers and joggers & when they go will walk for and hour each morning.

I WILL GET INTO A SIZE 16 SOON :fingerscrossed:

Hi Suzy
No not been yet - Friends went on Sunday and said it was great. Might go in a couple of weeks when our visitors have all gone.

Morning,

Have since found a shop with larger Dummies in the window and they sell larger sizes - not that I want to buy larger clothes but I've seriously worn out existing clothes so will need a few bits to see me through. Can't remember the name though.
Am getting weighed this morning and hoping for a .7kg min drop to bring me to 100kg ;) ;) then my next goals are 5 lots of 5kg !

Fingers crossed ......

Suzy - can't send you a PM yet as you don'y have enough posts. What size do you need? As I have some clothes still that I have shrunk out of.
Let me know if I can help.
Have you tried some of the charity shops? I managed to get some size 16, 18 and 20's in virtually new condition to get me through my weight loss.

Ah thank you ......that's really nice of you. Im on a roll now but just wanted a few items to cheer me up as I've got plenty smaller sizes to get in to.
Had another loss .9kg so am now 99.8kg and HAPPY!!!!! Xxxx

Well done chica! That's nearly 2 whole lbs! Keep it up.

Thank you......
ruff.com this morning as had a few glasses last nite to sort of celebrate ;( gallons of mouthwash needed!!

Morning Ladies ,

Did I read somewhere on here that the Mercadona Recetas Pasteleras ​are classed as free ???

If you are talking about the Pasteleras yogurts - they aren't actually free but have less than 1/4 syn, so we all class them as free!

Ok thanks for that.....not had them before now . And they are on special price too. :)
happy weekend to you ...

Hiya Hellatrix. Whereabouts are you in Spain. I'm on the southern Costa Blanca near Guardamar and Torrevieja

Cordoba is on my "to visit" list. But so are lots of other Spanish cities. We just never seem to get round to it!

Not too bad here - we had rain on and off on Thursday and Friday but brightened up yesterday.
Glorious sunshine this morning but COLD. Im sat here with a tracksuit on underneath my big wooly dressing gown!!!

Back