Spammers thread :)

then why bother wasting your money doing it!!!!!!!!??????? if u dont think u'll win :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly Becky! Why bother if I'm certain I'll never win? It's a waste of money. Now, if someone could sell me a ticket and prove it's a winner, then I'd buy! ;):D

:D Well i didnt win, so i have put the aston on hold till the weekend :D

:D Well its a rollover on saturday, so dont waste your money on the grand National, buy an extra ticket :D

:D I will have a nice holiday somewhere hot, and send you all a postcard :D

:D I will have a nice holiday somewhere hot, and send you all a postcard :D

you will millions......and you will just send us a postcard....not good enough. we should be with you or at least send us of on a holiday on our own :D :D

starting to rain here now :( :( best go close my sunroof :(

typical :rolleyes:

you will millions......and you will just send us a postcard....not good enough. we should be with you or at least send us of on a holiday on our own :D :D

starting to rain here now :( :( best go close my sunroof :(

typical :rolleyes:

:D It is over cast here, foggy this morning, but the sun is trying to break through :D

:D ive nearly done, just some cleaning up to do before the kids come home :D

:D The sun broke through at lunchtime, and i had all the windows open in the house to let the fresh air in, even turned my central heating off tonight :D

:D Make the most of it this week, Bank Holiday weekend is going to be Damp cold and windy :sigh:

Back