Spammers thread :)

:D Morning spammers, its far too early to be on here, im off to work :D

As if he would :p

:D Ours wont let us on anything that requires a log on, so this face book and all other forums are off limits, plus the computers are all linked and are checked every day for thier history :D

:D Ours wont let us on anything that requires a log on, so this face book and all other forums are off limits, plus the computers are all linked and are checked every day for thier history :D

Ours wont let us on face book or anything like that. We can get hotmail betweek 12 and 14 but thats it. I dont know how minis slipped through the net. I guess not many of the guys are members :p

Ours gets tracked too.............im not sure how much longer i will get away with it.

Ours wont let us on face book or anything like that. We can get hotmail betweek 12 and 14 but thats it. I dont know how minis slipped through the net. I guess not many of the guys are members :p

Ours gets tracked too.............im not sure how much longer i will get away with it.

:D Just Delete the history file every time you have finished on here :D

ahh but if you know computers surely there is other ways to "locate stuff" ?

:D yep Just go into the I.E files and delete the history, so if you just have a casual look you wont see which sites the computer has visited :D

Back