Spammers thread :)

:D You cant leave the poor girl there, you never know who might come along and take advantage of her, or is that her plan :eek:

No it's my plan lol!! No one will take advantage of Becky while she's on the sofa anyway, did you see the size of that security man last year?? :eek: She's well safe!

carol.... YOU'RE THE WINNER OF LPTP GET IT!!!:copon::copon: Thank you!

we will still prob fight over it, i will be arriving 1st so i think whoever gets there 1st should get it or the bigger person should get it :D :D

Ahh but the room's booked in my name so ner ner!! :p

well your so short im sure one of those wee sofa's would suit you puuuurfect :D :D ur a meanie sugesting u leave me there :cry::cry:

yes that my plan....:rolleyes:!!!!!
Hehe!! I'm too old to be sleeping on little sofas, anyway, you could always hang your legs over the end! :D

:D Strange people visit hotels at night :D and they dont come much stranger than you two :p

your a bad bad man allan...but we wont be visiting at night....it will be the wee small hrs of the morning :D :D

Go I can't keep up with you two tonight lol!! :D:D

You can have a mad session on both nights if you like Becky, we'll look after you. :D

ahhh its not fun having a mad session on your own...im on holiday!!!!! come on its like not every day we meet up now is it!?:cry:

am loving you ticker it will be here in no time :D :D

ahhh its not fun having a mad session on your own...im on holiday!!!!! come on its like not every day we meet up now is it!?:cry:

Oh I know! Don't worry you won't be having a mad sesh on your own hunny, I'll just be watching what i drink 'cos I can't take the hangovers no more. Isn't age a wonderful thing - NOT!!! :rolleyes:

am loving you ticker it will be here in no time :D :D

Yep 2 months and counting!! :D:D

ahh you wont have a hangover if you stick to the one thing all night :) at least ive another bit of time to loose some lbs :(!!

Ah but I stick to JD when I'm out with Emma (my bad influence friend lol! :D) and I'm still sick the next day! No, I'll just have maybe 3 and then leave well alone, I don't want to spoil the weekend for anyone else or myself lol! There are too many shops to get round and I can't miss out! :D

God I weighed myself the other day, I'm back up to 12 stones again!!

Ah but I stick to JD when I'm out with Emma (my bad influence friend lol! :D) and I'm still sick the next day! No, I'll just have maybe 3 and then leave well alone, I don't want to spoil the weekend for anyone else or myself lol! There are too many shops to get round and I can't miss out! :D

ahh well it must be the age so...running...I'm only teasing you have as many or as little as ya like, i know when ive had enough when i get that sick feeling!! :rolleyes: i cant miss out on shops either :(

ahh well it must be the age so...running...I'm only teasing you have as many or as little as ya like, i know when ive had enough when i get that sick feeling!! :rolleyes: i cant miss out on shops either :(

:copon: You're right though, it is my age! I used to be able to drink blokes under the table but not any more! Once I turned 40 my brain stopped working properly and started giving me hangovers after a few drinkiepoos! :(

:D Some of us have to drive on the sunday, so getting hammered is not an option, i dont need to binge to have a good night out :D

:D Some of us have to drive on the sunday, so getting hammered is not an option, i dont need to binge to have a good night out :D

yeah well some of us have to fly on the sunday..its not going to be easy piloting this plane back to ireland hungover!!!!!!!!

Back