Spammers thread :)

:D i always take the basics and make sure my case is underweight before i go, so i can buy cheaper things abroad :D

:D Plus your hand baggage is worth about 5 kilos :D

:D Oh well another nice sunny day, and i`ll be sleeping most of it, but i have finished my nights now, so i will return, later :D

:D We have got that here today, sun is out at the moment, so going to wash the car, only had it 4 days and beginning to regret buying a black one :D

yip same here, my car is filthy but black looks good doesnt it :D are you enjoying your new car?

:D Yep its not that much different to the 307, but the 1.6hdi now falls in the £35 a year Tax Bracket, and i got a £22 discount on my insurance, as they are harder to steal??? :D

:D Newsflash!!!!!!.... Spam is back in fashion, people are buying more of the stuff due to the credit crunch :D

Tell me about it Allan!! I get loads of the stuff through my checkout!! :rolleyes::sick0019: I'd rather eat my slippers than eat Spam YUK!!

:D i bet the tin tastes better than the meat :D

:D Yep its not that much different to the 307, but the 1.6hdi now falls in the £35 a year Tax Bracket, and i got a £22 discount on my insurance, as they are harder to steal??? :D

haha who would wanna steal it in the 1st place!!! :p:p:p

:D Newsflash!!!!!!.... Spam is back in fashion, people are buying more of the stuff due to the credit crunch :D

I thought that was only something they sold like years ago..u can still get it:eek:?

Tell me about it Allan!! I get loads of the stuff through my checkout!! :rolleyes::sick0019: I'd rather eat my slippers than eat Spam YUK!!

ewwww ud eat your own slippers even though i can smell the pong of them from here...gross gross gross i thought u were a proper lady carol..what the hell have i put myself in for in liverpool:confused::D

:D i bet the tin tastes better than the meat :D

and ud eat metal...what is with ye over there???? :D:D

haha who would wanna steal it in the 1st place!!! :p:p:p

I wouldn't say no to a new car, mine is slowly falling apart! :(

I thought that was only something they sold like years ago..u can still get it:eek:?

Don't lie! :copon: I know you've got a tin in your cupboard!!! I bet you sit up late in the night with a pile of it on a plate and eat your way through it!! LOL!

ewwww ud eat your own slippers even though i can smell the pong of them from here...gross gross gross i thought u were a proper lady carol..what the hell have i put myself in for in liverpool:confused::D

My slippers don't pong and neither do my feet and I am a proper lady so you've nothing to worry about in Jurys. Apart from my incessant farting that is lol!! :D

and ud eat metal...what is with ye over there???? :D:D

I know Becky, he's always bragging about his cooking skills - it's all a myth!! :eek:

:D Opens little Black book up and puts another mark in it for Becky and Carol :D

:D Only one, just for you on here, anyone who deserves a spank will go in the book :D

:D Carol has....IIIIIIIIIIII.:D

:D Becky has ...IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:D

:D Only one, just for you on here, anyone who deserves a spank will go in the book :D

:D Carol has....IIIIIIIIIIII.:D

:D Becky has ...IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:D

:eek: where on earth do you keep them all??

carol i bet you he's of of those that makes lists for everything!....:whistle: and never forgets a thing :p

:eek: where on earth do you keep them all??

carol i bet you he's of of those that makes lists for everything!....:whistle: and never forgets a thing :p

:D I wish, i am getting on a bit now, and have had a few senior moments, i do make lists when i go shopping, i never remember what i want when i get there :D

Back