Spammers thread :)

il laugh at anything me :D :D im just after been on the wii for the past two hrs not a thing done around here today ohh sod it :rolleyes:

:D I got the Wii accessory pack today for £12 in tescos, the one with the tennis bat and golf club in :D

Whhy has everyone but me got a Wii??? Waa i actually feel so deprived! Lol..I must start to hint at wanting one to anyone that will listen i think lol..

Whhy has everyone but me got a Wii??? Waa i actually feel so deprived! Lol..I must start to hint at wanting one to anyone that will listen i think lol..

we only got one at xmas! carol (mrs d) feels your pain...dont you carol!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:8855:

I certainly do feel your pain Laura :cry: My kids are nagging me to buy one now 'cos they've both been to friends' houses and played on them! I'm chanting in my sleep "Must buy a Wii, must buy a Wii" lol! :eek::rolleyes:

I certainly do feel your pain Laura :cry: My kids are nagging me to buy one now 'cos they've both been to friends' houses and played on them! I'm chanting in my sleep "Must buy a Wii, must buy a Wii" lol! :eek::rolleyes:

:D As long as you dont Wii the bed carol :8855:

Ladies, ladies, theres more than enough of me for all of you.............
oh crap, I forgot, Im on LL..............
better get in quick, before there isnt enough left for you all! :D ;) :p

mind you, keep it on the hush hush, my new GF wont like that Im getting "virtual smooches"............... :8855::8855::8855:

:D Carol you dark horse you, becky she has been without it for a long time, so let her have some fun :p

Back