Spammers thread :)

I wasnt lame - just tired. Slept for 12 hours :D Need to go do work now so catch up with you tonight.

Oh and if you cheat - i'm not coming to birmingham xx

Fanks :) Welshy here and northy there xx

I do have cooties :)

Rufus gave them to me as he took me under the stars while singing "agnus dei" xx

Yeah well, i came to make a cuppa and Oli is farting around filling the dishwasher as slowly as humanly possible so kitchen access is not possible. Im just making excuses xxx

Where the hell have you been? I did text you and MSN you! Thought yo may have been asleep bad carby.

Here we go:
Where you been?
What you eaten?
What time did you get up?
Whats your word count?

Love love xx

Yep - fanks xx

KITTEH!!!

KITTEH!

How was scotland?!Scottish?

Oh my god.. LEAH.. where the frick are you nowadays? I miss you too much for words.. :(..
Come back and be a spammer with me.. :(

x x

Spam spam spam (sang to the tune of 999, the TV prog that used to scare me half to death.....i always knew that the javellin would end up in the neck, or a tractor would take off his hand or sommat) xxx

ooh i looooved that show.. my mate was on it.. or something similar.. she was getting chased by her sister.. so she climbed out of the sky window and climbed to the top of the roof.. it was raining.. and she got stuk and couldnt get back down.. LOL.. they had to have a fire engine come get her down. and the police where there.. soo funny..

I really miss you Leah bum..

x x

Back