Spammers thread :)

Hahaha.. Awesome..! no one i know likes them.. :(.. whats your favourite album by them? i think mines probably.. hmm.. either dude ranch.. or buddah..

+44 were kick ass live.. i looooved them..

Tom turned all arrogant.. and i was gutted.. it soo wasnt him.. i remember when i saw blink live for the first time.. he was sitting on the side of the stage playing.. and he looked so lost and cute.. and i swear to god my heart melted.. right there and then.. i talked about it for like.. months.. until i was told that no one would listen anymore.. LOL.. poor me..

MRS DEPP IS A SPAMMER...!!!
x x

Same here, all my friends are into R&B so its hard to talk about Blink or anyone with them!

Hmmm its a toughie, Bhudda is fab but I think its a toss up between Cheshire Cat and Take off your pants and jacket.

OK heres a toughie... fav song?

Mines either Untitled, not now or Family reunion hehe!

Hahahahahah yeah! I think even now when I talk about how great Blink are people tend to switch off.

Have you heard owt about them doing a possible reunion for the 2010 warped tour? I've heard it twicec now from 2 different places, and am desperately saving for a plane ticket just in case. Now thats sad!

Same here, all my friends are into R&B so its hard to talk about Blink or anyone with them!

Hmmm its a toughie, Bhudda is fab but I think its a toss up between Cheshire Cat and Take off your pants and jacket.

OK heres a toughie... fav song?

Mines either Untitled, not now or Family reunion hehe!

Hahahahahah yeah! I think even now when I talk about how great Blink are people tend to switch off.

Have you heard owt about them doing a possible reunion for the 2010 warped tour? I've heard it twicec now from 2 different places, and am desperately saving for a plane ticket just in case. Now thats sad!

I know.. omg.. if they did.. id like walk over coals to get there.. jesus.. that would be aaaaamazing.. lol..

favourite song.. favourite song.. hmm.. oh god.. this is a hard one.. erm.. love apple shampoo.. untitled.. awesome song..
You have your other friends.. They were there when you cried.. Didn't mean to hurt you then.. Best friends just won't leave your side..
I looove carousel..

x x

spamsters are fine.. well i am.. dont know about the others.. *puts the phone down*.. was just ready to call 999 there.. phew..

x x

What doo I get cuz I just seem to lose, you make me regret those times I spent with you and playing those games as I wait for your call.... AND NOW I GIVE UP SO GOODBYE AND SO LONG

hahahaha best song ever!

Caousel is ace

I guess its just another
I guess its just another
I guess its just another night alone

spamsters are fine.. well i am.. dont know about the others.. *puts the phone down*.. was just ready to call 999 there.. phew..

x x

jeez they would be round to you to arrest you for spamming them with hoax calls!!!

I'm doing spamchious thanks Becky :D:D

Is that your baby I hear crying? :confused:;)

spamchious????what the hell is that when its at home?? and my baby crying....wha???she in bed since 7.30 sleeping her pretty wee head off!

What doo I get cuz I just seem to lose, you make me regret those times I spent with you and playing those games as I wait for your call.... AND NOW I GIVE UP SO GOODBYE AND SO LONG

hahahaha best song ever!

Caousel is ace

I guess its just another
I guess its just another
I guess its just another night alone

hi nursebex not a clue of the songs you on about but they sound very spammy :);)

hehe.. kick ass song.. omg.. im so glad theres another blink freak in the world.. :D:D:D

x x

Ohhh yes! I'm as sad as they come! I've got most of their stuff on my iPod and I can honestly say that I listen to Blink everyday.

OOO eassy target is kickass and all of this. That was awesome when I saw them in 2004 and Robert Smith was actually there singing his bit. In the live versons I've seen on youtube and that when Mark did Roberts bits it didn't sound as good.

spamchious????what the hell is that when its at home?? and my baby crying....wha???she in bed since 7.30 sleeping her pretty wee head off!

Spamchious? It's a word I made up to describe Leah lol! :D

You sure your babe's not cryin'? Take the hint woman I'm tryin' to get you off the LPTP thread!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hi nursebex not a clue of the songs you on about but they sound very spammy :);)

OMFG Even I've heard of them and I'm ancient!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: BTW, AVA - soooo crap!! +44 are better! ;)

Lol.. mrs depp doesnt like people trying to steal her crown.. take a hint becky.. :D:D:D
and mrs depp.. im so glad you think that +44 are the best.. mucho respect.. :D

x x

OMFG Even I've heard of them and I'm ancient!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: BTW, AVA - soooo crap!! +44 are better! ;)

Lol.. mrs depp doesnt like people trying to steal her crown.. take a hint becky.. :D:D:D
and mrs depp.. im so glad you think that +44 are the best.. mucho respect.. :D

x x

+44 who the hell are they!!!!?? omg either im a thick yoke or either we are really behind here in ireland!!!

Mrs D and allan think they own that thread welll.......not since i have come along im there all the time not like some of the other wannabees that post once/twice then bore easily....well i dont bore easily and am the winner of that thread o and mrs d you should take that out of you sig telling everyone lies!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p:D:D:D:D:D:D

Spam

spam

spam

ohhhhh so bored spam spam spam!!!!!!!

haha.. becky.. i once tried to steal the crown.. i learnt my lesson when mrs depp beat me up.. i wont do it again..

and go google +44.. or you tube it.. hehe.. and tell me what you think..

x x

you dont care that much anyway mrs d ive been winning for the past 19mins!!!!!!!! ner ner ner ner ner now this is spamming not lptpw thread so....you take the hint!!!!!!

Back