Spare mix-a-mousse knocking around?

Jubbly

Yo-yo dieter here for the gazillionth time
Has anyone got an unwanted or spare mix-a-mousse? My CDC doesn't get them anymore (neither does she get choc mint as nobody else likes them apparently and they are the only ones I really like. Annoying). I had mousses last time and really enjoyed them but don't know where to get the m-a-m if my CDC doesn't buy them. I dropped a large hint at her but....nothing.

I will pay handsomely (well, maybe the price of the stuff plus p&p!!!!).

Thanks and I hope you all had a splendid Mother's Day :)

from what i understand she has to stock what you want. if you want mix a mousse and mint choc shakes then she has to get them in for you. tell her straight that this is what you want.

mine ordered one in just for me when I wanted one even though none of her other clients had ever wanted it.

As for the Mint choc, I do believe she can order just a box of these too. They have a long shelf life and whos to say that noone else will not want them in future.

Sounds like you need to get in contact with another CDC near you if you can

Charlie xx

Hi,
Just to say when your cdc places an order she can just add a mix a mousse to it.. Also cdc's should have all stock, even if they run out they should be able to get it very soon after..
Hope that helps.

Back