Sparkes food diary

Don't worry about the scales, just enjoy your holiday - that's the main thing :) xx

Well I'm back, got home at 5am this morning, the holiday was amazing! All Inclusive damage has been done, back on the wagon today!
Next entry is today's food diary!

Oh and in case you were all wondering, from my last official weigh in the Thursday before I left, until this morning, I gained 5.4lbs!

Next official weigh in is Thursday morning so let's hope a couple of days back on plan can reign it back!

Week 10, day 5:

Breakfast:
Shreddies & skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)

Lunch:
Chicken & salad with ff dressing
Strawberries & raspberries

Tea:
Pasta with mushrooms, ham & Kerry low low cheese (6.5 Syns)

Weekly Syns total so far:
6.5 syns

Last edited:
Week 10, day 6:

Sneaky look on the scales this morning (as I'm away again this morning til Friday afternoon so no official weigh in again on Thursday), 2.6lbs off after one day back on plan!

Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:

Tea:

6.5 syns

Welcome back Suzie. 2.6lbs off after one day back on plan, that's marvellous :D

Hey hun, just checking in! Wow, well done on the loss. That's amazing, especially after only 1 day back on plan. Fabulouso ;) xx

Thanks Princess! Right, got back from the caravan yesterday, a bit of a gain on the scales this morning but not fretting!
10st 10.2lbs this morning, so after two holidays in two weeks, with a day on plan in the middle, that's a 4.4lb gain, I can live with that!
Back on track today, running again tomorrow morning! I have my cousins 18th party 6 weeks today, last time she and other family members saw me I was 11st 10.2lbs (thats the hideous yellow dress event!) so let's see how well I can do to shock them!

Week 11, day 3:

Breakfast:
Pink grapefruit

Snack:
Raspberries & grapes

Lunch:
Bachelors beef rice with a spicy tomato sauce (tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, chilli & oxo cubes)

Tea:
Sliced chicken & grapes

Treat:
2 x 500ml cans of Carling - 17 Syns

17 syns

Last edited:
Week 11, day 4:

Breakfast:
Pink grapefruit

Snack:
Raspberries

Lunch:
Chicken salad with ff dressing
Blueberries

And then it went haywire again! I need to sort my head out! Mind you, the mindset was all wrong yesterday as woke early for my first run in a fortnight due to hols and my neck was in spasms which lasted all day so i didn't get to run! A morning run really helps me focus on a Sunday.
Well, today is a new day! I'm planning in 100% on plan today and tomorrow, but catching up with really good friends on Wednesday with a bottle of wine and Chinese! Weigh in on Thursday!
Then on sat night we are out for an Indian meal with friends, so I'm going to make that a flexi syn day, stay on plan all day til the evening and then count my drinks and meal!
Here's to a lighter future!

Last edited:
Right, it's now been three weeks since my last official weigh in just before my holidays! I had a week all inclusive in Alcudia, then spent most of the next week in the caravan (tea shop & sweet shop & pub lunches yikes). Then this past week I've had an injured neck and ate crap out of self pity!
Today I weighed in at 10st 11lbs, so that's a gain of 5.2lbs over those 3 weeks, which although is awful, is still salvageable and I plan on losing that weight again! Mother nature also decided to pay her visit this morning do I can only hope that has played a part in why I felt so bloated yesterday!
So fresh start today, back on plan, I have an Indian meal with friends on Saturday night, so I'll be flexi-synning that and the drinks, so the rest of the week I think I'll keep to lower Syns too, still having them but not more than 5 per day!
Due to hols then injury I have been unable to run, but now am much better with only mild pain so will be out pounding the streets later. It's only 3 weeks on Sunday til the Great North Run so now is not the time to give up on all the training I've been doing!

Week 12, day 1:

Gained 5.2lbs, am currently 10st 11lbs.

5 mile run at teatime!

Breakfast:
Banana

Snack:
Rhubarb mullerlight & plum

Lunch:
Corn in the cob with salad & ff dressing
Apple

Snack:
Melon medley

Tea:
Spaghetti bolognaise made with lots of veg

0 Syns

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the gain, but like you say it is salvagable. 5lbs in 3 weeks is actually really good - a couple of weeks ago I had a 4lb gain in one week!! Well done x

Princess_Stevie said:
Sorry to hear about the gain, but like you say it is salvagable. 5lbs in 3 weeks is actually really good - a couple of weeks ago I had a 4lb gain in one week!! Well done x

Its knocked me back a few weeks but hopefully it will not take as long to come off!

Slinkydawg said:
I think that's a fairly low gain for 3 weeks kinda off plan. Well done for that and also for your determination to get back on it. You can do it. X

I'm determined all right! Still got slinky dresses in mind for Christmas!

Just been out for a run! Managed just over 5 miles in just under 57 mins, not bad as last run was 1st August! Was tough but preferred a tough 5 to an easy 3 when it's 24 days til the GNR!

Back